If you use this astrological service version, you can enter your data (date, time and place of birth) and build the birth chart, choosing any of the available house systems. You can also build a transit chart and make it auto-refreshing at a set interval.
Please, see below the HTML-code which should be inserted into your website page:
1) user identification,
by default, this parameter is set for "guest" and allows to use the chart for 30 days without registration; at the end of trial period the value of this parameter has to be changed for your user ID, which you receive after FREE registration;
2) chart size in pixels,
3) geographical latitude of the location,
for which the chart is drawn; by default it is set for Moscow, the latitude is given in parts of the degree (a floating point number); this value is positive North of the Equator;
4) geographical longtitude of the location,
for which the chart is drawn; by default it is set for Moscow, the longitude is given in parts of the degree (a floating point number); this value is positive East of the Greenwich meridian;
5) house system,
set by a text line which can be one of the following: Placidus Koch Equal Regiomontanus Campanus Porphyryv; by default, Placidus system is used;
this parameter allows to set the time for auto-refreshing of the chart page; the parameter value can be either 0 (no refreshing of the page), or 1 (the page will be refreshed after a certain period of time, set by the next, 7th parameter); by default, auto-refreshing is turned off;
7) interval for auto-refreshing of the cart page (in seconds),
by default, it is equal to 60 seconds; it is not advisable to make this interval too small; remember, that among your page visitors there could be those with slow Internet access.
1. When calling the function, you do not have to set all the parameters; those to the right can be omitted. The simplest function call will be ChartDialog(), i.e., all the parameters will have their default values, described above.
2. The chart and the dialogue have center justification. You can insert the chart code in a table cell so as to place the chart where you want it on the page.
3. Please, note the HTML-code in brackets: <!-- Required --> è <!-- /Required -->. This code is the link to our website which must be present on your chart page. The presence of this link is checked automatically.
Please, send your questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial astrological online service
© «Urania's World», 2003-04
Design and programming: Vladimir Wolf